Active Aviation Training delivers Security Training for flight crew and pilots at worldwide locations.
Our standard course program is based on the requirements of EASA Implementing Rules Subpart N and includes the following Security topics and modules in compliance with National Aviation Security Programs
- The Threat to Aviation & Countermeasure Philosophy
- Objectives & Organisation of Aviation Security
- Hijacking & Aircrew To Response
- Airline & Government Response & Contingency Plans
- Police Organisation, Objectives & Procedures
- Recognition of Firearms, Explosives & Incendiary Devices
- Assessment of Bomb Warnings
- Aircraft Search & Emergency Procedures on the Ground & Air
- Disruptive Passengers
- Handling the Media & Post Event Briefing/Debriefing
Security training can be delivered as a stand alone subject or as part of wider training including other subjects.
Security Training for Flight Crew and Pilots
Our Security training for flight crew and pilots meets the requirements of (EU) EASA Implementing Rules Subpart N - Operator's Conversion Training (Appendix 1 to 1.945) - for flight crew who have recently joined an airline - and Recurrent Training (Appendix 1 to 1.965) annual requirement.
Compliance with Aviation Authority and Operator Requirements
To ensure compliance is maintained with each Authority our experienced training team can modify any training materials and the associated examinations and required checking. All training materials are cross referenced with requirements and regulations and we can work with our airline customers in ensuring that the equipment and drills covered by the training are in compliance with those stated in the appropriate manuals.
For further information on our capabilities to deliver Security Flight Crew Training please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.