The aim of our SEP (Safety & Emergency Procedures) Instructor course provides new and current instructors with in-depth knowledge on SEP training requirements and responsibilities. This includes how to deliver motivational theory and practical training sessions for cabin crew and flight crew, how to remain compliant with the requirements of the Authority and an understanding of the subjects that form part of the required training for cabin crew and flight crew. The course also reviews recent case studies and statistics to use in training to ensure SEP courses can be delivered in a motivational manner with up to date information.
Course Content of our SEP Instructor Training
The content of our SEP Instructors Course is listed below. This training course can be delivered at any location and we offer customers the choice of sending delegates on courses held at our London Gatwick Training facilities - click here for course dates - or we can deliver at your own training centre on dates to suit.
- Introductions & Course Objectives
- Understanding SEP and the Responsibility of the SEP Instructor
- Training Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
- Motivation in SEP Training
- Maintaining compliance in SEP Training
- Cabin Crew Training Requirements
- Flight Crew Training Requirements
- SEP Training Subjects
- Case Studies
- Using Recent Information and Statistics in Training
- Games & Team Exercises in SEP Training
- Practical Training Requirements, Considerations and Obligations
- Conducting Practical Training
- Training Documentation
- Storage and Requirements
- Checking, Examination & Testing Methods
- Managing Feedback
Who Should Attend This Course
Airline training instructors delivering courses for cabin crew, flight crew, flight attendants and pilots attend this training course as either an introduction to their careers as SEP instructors or as a refresher to update their existing knowledge and skills. Delegates attending this course must have completed a Training Skills / Training & Instructional Techniques program prior to completing this training.
For Further information
To find out further about our SEP Instructor Course please contact us on email@example.com or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.