Active Aviation Training has extensive experience in creating, customising and delivering training for flight attendants and pilots working with global commercial airlines. Our experienced instructing team will adapt all training to meet specific operator and regulatory requirements. The training provided includes the full range of programs listed below.
Cabin Crew & Flight Attendant Training Courses
- Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Initial Safety Training
- Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Aircraft Type Specific Training
- Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Conversion and Differences Training
- Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Recurrent Training
- Senior Cabin Crew Member / Flight Attendant Training
- Single Cabin Crew Member / Flight Attendant Operations
Other non-regulatory training courses for cabin crew and flight attendants includes:
Flight Crew Training & Pilot Training Courses
- Flight Crew Operator Conversion Training
- Flight Crew Recurrent Training
- Water Survival / Wet Drills Practical Training
- Fire & Smoke Practical Training
- Doors & Exits Practical Training
- Dangerous Goods Training
- Security Training
- Medical Aspects & First Aid Training
- Crew Resource Management (CRM) Training
Flexible Solutions - Quality Assured
Our company offers a flexible approach to the delivery of training which includes a number of options for commercial airlines:
- Training can be delivered at our UK facilities, at the customer's base or any other location requested by each customer.
- Courses can be modular to include topics or elements required by each operator.
- Course materials can be created by our training team or provided by each operator for use by our qualified instructors.
- Flexibility with dates and times.
- Creation of course documentation and certification as required for crew training records.
- Preparation of examinations.
- Transportation and Hotel Accommodation available at low corporate rates.
- Creation of learner materials for use by cabin crew and flight crew.
- Instructor verifiable records.
- Use of our Course Syllabus and Training Procedures for Quality Assurance purposes.
- Total commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Value added cost effectiveness.