The aim of our Fire & Smoke airline instructor course is to empower delegates with an enhanced level of knowledge and skill that will facilitate their training of cabin crew and flight crew on fire related subjects. This interactive two day course includes practical fire fighting and smoke exercises, subject material learning and instructional techniques around managing the delivery of theory and practical training on Fire & Smoke subjects for cabin crew and flight crew.
Course Content of our Fire & Smoke Instructor Training
The content of our Fire & Smoke Instructors Course is listed below. This training course can be delivered at any location and we offer customers the choice of sending delegates on courses held at our London Gatwick Training facilities - click here for course dates - or we can deliver at your own training centre on dates to suit.
- Introductions & Course Objectives
- Role & Responsibilities of a Fire & Smoke Instructor
- Theory of Fire & Fire Development
- Understanding Fire & Chemistry of Combustion
- Toxic Gases and Effects
- Heat & Smoke transfer
- Delivering training on theory of fire to airline crew
- Human Behaviour
- Understanding Reactions & Behaviours
- Case Studies & Recent Incidents to use with Cabin Crew & Flight Crew training
- Use of Case Studies & Incidents in Training of Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
- Fire Fighting Equipment, theory and practical
- Ground Based Emergency Services
- Role of the Fire Services
- External and Internal Fire Procedures
- Levels of Emergencies
- Responsibilities of the Fire Services
- Fire Fighting Techniques, theory and practical
- Instructing & Conducting Fire Training for Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
Duration of our Fire & Smoke Instructor course
Who Should Attend This Course
Airline training instructors from around the world attend this training course as either an introduction to their careers as air crew fire & smoke training instructors or as a refresher to update their existing knowledge and skills.
For Further information
To find out further about our Fire & Smoke Instructors Course please contact us on email@example.com or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.