The aim of our Security Instructor Course is to empower instructors with the required knowledge and skills that will enable them to train cabin crew and flight crew in the subject of Security in an effective and comprehensive manner, including the use of up to date case studies and statistics. The course is delivered by Security experts and participants are expected to deliver micro sessions as part of their learning and development.
Course Content of our Security Instructor Course
The content of our Security Instructors Course is listed below. This training course can be delivered at any location subject to availability of facilities and on dates that suit each respective customer.
- Introduction to Aviation Security
- Understanding training requirements for Cabin Crew & Flight Crew.
- The Threat to Aviation
- Security Programmes
- Hijacking - Delivering training and procedures
- Disruptive Passengers
- Understanding the role of Airline Protection Officers
- Handling the Media and training
- Bomb Warnings & Threat Assessments
- Improvised Explosive Devices
- Weapons of Terrorism
- Airline Security Procedures
- Training Cabin Crew & Flight Crew on Security
- Case Studies & Statistics
Duration of our Security Instructor Course
Who Should Attend This Course
Airline training instructors from around the world attend this training course as either an introduction to their careers as security instructors or as a refresher to update their existing knowledge and skills. It is a requirement that course participants must have completed Training & Instructional Techniques prior to attending this course.
For Further information
To find out further about our Security Instructor Course please contact us on email@example.com or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.